Sunday, July 17, 2011

If you can't go natural, go Cokin

Time to post something photography-related. Been struggling to translate my thoughts into words so I decided to continue a delayed project. A friend of mine suggested that I do a sample shoot using my Cokin filters. I instantly thought it was a good idea and so a week after here I am uploading some of my sample shots. All photos were unedited for you to see the real colors rendered by the filters. I also used different focal length, aperture and shutter settings with some of the photos. Exposure may vary depending on your desired effect. While doing this project, I tried to increase my shutter settings one to two stops higher to achieve different effects on the photos and I just liked the overexposed ones. Whether they were overexposed, they just stood out. Who cares anyways?




So if you have color filters at home, I suggest you give your camera a go and have fun! (Note: Click photo to enlarge.)




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics