Monday, February 1, 2010

My 1st Photography Workshop















The Venue.






It was a mind-blowing two-day workshop in Batangas. I was as nervous as I was excited for the said workshop. I didn't know what to expect and as a beginner, I didn't know how I'm going to keep up with the other attendees. Surprisingly, it was one hell of a roller coaster ride. It was tiring yet fun. What made it more refreshing was we had to do fashion photography, which I used to hate.


A couple of students from one of the nearby universities were invited to model for us. An on-the-spot photo contest was held and fortunately for me, I won. I got a one-night hotel accomodation and a p500 worth of gift card from Power Mac. I was aiming for the new iPod shuffle but I failed and so I used the gift card to buy myself a new iPod.


In the end, it was an experience I would never forget.


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics