Monday, February 1, 2010

A Benefit Concert

One of my favorite local artists and some homegrown talents rocked the night away showcasing their world class talents for a good cause.

To be honest, I'm no saint. I'm not religious but this night was a benefit concert for the reconstruction of our church's facade. They invited artists from the local mainstream that made the whole town crazy over getting some tickets. I was one of them.

For sure, the night was filled with wholesome and even some not-so-wholesome entertainment. Oh! Before I forget, some priests lullabied the crowd with some of Josh Groban and Andrea Bocelli Classics and some Gospel songs.




Jed Madela, a mainstream artist and a world champion.

















The homegrown talents




































No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics