Monday, November 14, 2011

A Proclamation of Gratitude from A Modern Revolutionary

For my 23 years of existence, I wept, cursed, grieved, and even surrendered. But many times I laughed, cared, fought, and loved. All these were lessons to be learned. All these were memories to keep. What truly saved me? FAMILY. FRIENDS. Two F's truly worth FIGHTING for. Some people left but they chose to stay. I was harsh but they remained gentle. They believed and never judged. 

Two words, "THANK YOU." I don't know what good I did in the past to deserve this immense display of love from all of you. I could have gone nuts long ago without your patience and devotion. All I know is that you all are God's gift to me. 

Indeed, I am blessed and will forever be grateful.

To my 23 years on Earth and more!




 


5 comments:

  1. "I was harsh but they remained gentle."

    Alam kong ako ang inspirasyon mo sa linyang yan.
    Haha!

    I only have two words for you din no, "TAMA KA!"

    at eto pa, "SALAMAT DIN!"
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha bakit naging bayolente ba ako sayo? hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I HAVE THREE WORDS FOR YOU: "YOU DESERVE IT!" :-* ;)

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Analytics