Thursday, July 28, 2011

Official Statement (As if someone would dare post something unofficial.)

This is to express my deepest apology to the people I have hurt during our last badminton match. It was really intense that every missed shot was unbearable. Both teams obviously wanted to win but I wanted it more. 

It rained profanity in my head. 

I have been battling with my temper for years. This is something not all my friends are aware of and something many will surely not understand but I am fortunate enough to have few friends who witnessed my transformation and has learned to accept the real and new me. This transformation has made me more aloof, somewhat less affectionate. This made me care less about people. Something that comes handy when people you trust start turning their backs on you.

I am no angel. Something I am definitely not proud of. Like most us, I do curse. Many times. And if this is something most of my coworkers are sensitive about, I apologize. It was not my intention to curse people because they made that game so damn hard to win. It was out of frustration. Total madness towards myself. 

Once again, I apologize. 

3 comments:

  1. an official answer: as if there's such a thing like this. hehe. :)) i think you don't have to apologize since you didn't do anything wrong. perhaps some of them reacted that way because they don't know you yet. and since i know you better than them, you don't have to create an apologetic note. :) keep smiling! congrats! best wishes!!! hahahahahaha. icebreaker lang. (^-^) wala kasi yung publicist ko naka-leave kaya ako na lang ang nagpublished ng statement ko. hahahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D Thanks for a very thoughtful statement. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dahil nagdemand ka na magcomment ako, sige gagawa ako ng isa pang comment. hahahahaha Ma-comment din ako eh. hahaha

    Siguro nga I didn't need to apologize pero I wanted to be sensitive about how they felt when they saw how I acted during that game. Never mind kung hindi nila ako lubos na kilala. Baka nga nasaktan ko kasi kaya I felt the need to apologize.

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Analytics