Saturday, March 5, 2011

My Little Blue Pill

"Sometimes the things you want the most don't happen and what you least expect happens. I don't know - you meet thousands of people and none of them really touch you. And then you meet that one person and your life is changed."


-Love and Other Drugs
                                                                                                                                                     
One thing I learned today is that I must not judge "Love and Other Drugs". True that the first few parts of the movie were steamy but in the end, it just made my heart melt. 


1. I loved it when Jamie told Maggie how much he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. 


2. I loved it when Jamie told Maggie that she made him believe that he is enough.
.
.
.
.
.
3. I loved how the movie ended and how I wished it was my story, minus the Parkinson's.


I wonder when I'd meet that one person who would change my life. I wonder who would want to take care of me and who would want to be taken care by me. I wonder how I changed from being a cynic to a cheesy blogger. I wonder if I'm being cheesy or all these are just true. I wonder.... 

2 comments:

  1. My friend, you have just discovered a world full of love..

    *wink*

    Pandit!
    :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha You think so, my dearest friend? We're both pandit no!

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Analytics