Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Masks On!




This may appear as a post-Halloween party but I can assure you it's not. Our division thought of having a theme for this year's Christmas party. The company-wide Christmas party is a different story. Later on I will post photos of our Punk Rock Party. For now, I'll share to you my first Christmas party with the EdTech people. A few months after I left teaching, I gained the pounds I worked hard to get rid of. Seriously, since I started working for C&E, all I ever did was eat and party. Nevertheless, I remain thankful for all these "bilbils". I've been very blessed this year. I've turned most of my plans into reality and I can't thank the Lord enough for all these. I guess I've been a nice girl after all. I'm blessed to have found another home and to meet such intelligent, creative and nice creatures. They are unique in every aspect and I'm proud to be working with them.


EdTech's Masquerade Party, not really a ball, served not only as a Christmas celebration but a celebration of friendship as well. The food filled our empty stomachs, the laughter painted our almost-pale-faces, and the gifts were wishes granted. But overall, the party gave way to a more meaningful relationship. A memorable event we will forever treasure. Thank you EdTech.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics