Sunday, March 7, 2010

"I Can Think Of Six Impossible Things Before Breakfast."


"I can think of six impossible things before breakfast...."
-Alice Kingsley
Alice in Wonderland (Motion Picture, 2010)
Tim Burton

Alice Kingsley: This is impossible.
Mad Hatter: Only if you believe it is.
-Alice in Wonderland(Motion Picture, 2010)
Tim Burton

Mad Hatter: Have I gone mad?
Alice Kingsley: I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.
-Alice in Wonderland(Motion Picture, 2010)
Tim Burton

Yesterday was a big day for me and my friend Carla for we got to watch one of the much awaited movies for 2010, Alice in Wonderland.

I was planning to watch the movie with my other friends. However, we were unsure when we'd be able to see it. I was hopeful that we could watch Alice by next week and it brought me such joy when Carla sent me a message inviting me for movie date with her yesterday. Of course, I wouldn't have said "yes" to it if it wasn't for free.

When we got to the movie house, we looked at the board for the schedule and we saw two cinemas showing the same movie, but one's in 3D. Need I say more which one we picked? The movie was scheduled to start at 2:10 and so we still had time to have some mango smoothie with frozen yogurt in it at Red Mango. It was my first time to try froyo. What a shame! It was such a refreshing treat in such a hot day.

And so it was time to see the movie, got something to eat and finally went in. We were greeted by the cinema staff and with him were the 3D glasses. Wow! It was overwhelming to finally hold and use 3D glasses. I felt like a kid once more when I put on those glasses as the movie started. I felt more of like Alice, being in Wonderland.

The graphics were like floating from the background and every scene was dream-like. Glad, I didn't find myself protecting myself from stuff, you'd thought would hit you during the movie caused by the 3D effect. At the end, I realized "Alice in Wonderland" was an entertaining movie but a forgettable one. It's still a must-see I should say and people of any age would definitely enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics