Monday, February 22, 2010

호두과자 (Walnut Snack)




It's unexplainable why all of a sudden I just crave for some 호두과자 (hodugwaja), a type of Korean cookie originating in Cheonan, South Korea. It is made by putting in a mixture of pounded walnuts with red bean paste in dough and baking. (wikipedia.org)


It was summer of 2008 when I first laid eyes on these babies. Daniel, from Korea brought some of these on our first team building activity in Bolinao, Pangasinan. Since then, I fell in love with its sweet taste, soft texture outside and crunchiness inside. It was heaven for me.


Now, I'm thinking how I can get some of those soon. I'm thinking of sending money to one of my friends there and asking her to buy some for me. All I need is to ask how much it is and give her some money to send those to me ASAP.

2 comments:

  1. I will eat them for you tomorrow! kk And I will send you a picture!!!!! puhahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Luna! Thank you, but showing yourself with the hodugwaja would make me feel envious haha

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Analytics